- This event has passed.
2017 NEC Changes Electrical Seminar
May 20 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Make plans to see Mike Holt in person!
Get up to speed on the changes in 2017
Here are some of the many changes Mike will review
- New torque tightening requirement for terminations
- Expanded GFCI applications in other than dwelling units
- New receptacle outlet requirements for meeting rooms
- Removal of temperature adder table for rooftop cable installations
- Revision that now prohibits pool structures from being used intentionally as a grounding electrode
- New requirement for surge protection of critical operations data systems
Mike’s seminar presentation is dynamic, fast-paced and fun. The best way to learn the changes in the NEC that can be applied immediately to real-world settings – resulting in increased proficiency, safety and efficiency.
Electrical CEU credits
8 hours Washington State
“It’s more than Code Review – It’s training for success” Mike M
Seminar Fee: $210
early bird special $170 – expires April 20
(includes textbook: Mike Holt’s Changes to the National Electrical Code, based on the 2017 NEC)
Lunch will be provided I Free Parking is available
Seating is limited – Register Now!
Or register online at www.milestoneet.com