DENVER, Colorado– IECRM announces its 2017-18 Board of Directors that were elected at the IECRM Annual Business Dinner on November 10th at the Denver ChopHouse and Brewery in Downtown Denver, Colorado. The IECRM event was supported by Premier Sponsor Federated Insurance, and additional sponsors Allcable, Inc.; Bauerle and Company; Corey Electrical Engineering; Graybar; Hubbell Lighting; and Milwaukee Electric Tool.
Announcing the 2017 IECRM Board of Directors:
- Pete Aden, Bauerle & Company, P.C. (Denver, CO)
- Jim Bakhaus, Namasté Solar (Boulder, CO)
- Chuck Belveal, Integrated Electrical Services (IES) (Englewood, CO)
- Lindsey Cox, 1st Electric Contractors, (Lakewood, CO)
- Chris Cumpton, Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC (Englewood, CO)
- Pete Farreny, Weifield Group Contracting (Denver, CO)
- David Jones, QED Electric Supply (Loveland, CO)
- Janet Martin, Bret’s Electric, LLC (Frederick, CO)
- Paula Nolan, Convergint Technologies (Centennial, CO)
- Herb Phelps, Network Insurance Services, LLC (Greater Denver Area)
- David Scott, Encore Electric Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Dennis Walker, United Rentals (Denver, CO)
- Robert Watkins, Northern Electric, Inc. (Westminster, CO)
The Board of Directors, comprised of 12 energy contractors and industry businesses, is the overarching governing body of the Chapter, focused on creating business opportunities and providing the programs that keep the electrical and energy industries thriving.
More than 120 members of IECRM and their guests attended the 2016 IECRM Annual Business Dinner to vote on the new Board of Directors, hear from IECRM leadership about the state of the electrical industry and the IECRM chapter, and celebrate the past year’s milestones, including the opening of two new IEC campuses and the many National IEC awards taken home by IECRM and its members at the National IEC Convention. Encore Electric, Inc.; Graybar; and Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC joined the event with full company tables. Other notable guests included Eaton Electrical; Master Electrical Contractors, Inc.; Network Insurance Services; and Weifield Group Electrical Contracting. Participants in the 2016 IECRM Emerging Leaders Program, a nationally recognized leadership training program for energy industry professionals, joined their colleagues at the event.
ECRM extends a warm thank you to all of the individuals and companies that donated toys to its U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots drive: Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC; Bret’s Electric, LLC; Encore Electric, Inc.; Magee Electric, Inc.; Northglenn Winlectric, and Thomas & Betts. Toys for Tots is a charitable program that delivers gifts to economically disadvantaged children in the Denver area throughout the holiday season.
For more information about IECRM, or to find out how to join the trade association, please visit www.iecrm.org.