~Training Helps Lighting Professionals Strengthen Industry Knowledge, Sharpen Expertise
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. – The National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors announced 37 new graduates of its Lighting Specialist I (LS I) training program.
The LS I program is geared toward those new to the lighting industry, inside and outside sales employees, and employers interested in supplementing their in-person training. It also helps members better understand how and when customers should retrofit from traditional technologies to solid-state lighting (LED). LS I offers a combination of expert technical instruction and hands-on field experience delivered through a user-friendly, self-paced, online approach. The program was modified in 2014 to help members better understand how and when to transition their customers from traditional technologies to LEDs.
“I want to congratulate the newest graduates of the LS I program,” said Becky Phillips, NAILD president. “The program helps lighting professionals master the basics of lighting and technology and focus on applying those lighting principles at their customer’s facilities. Our industry is shifting so quickly and it’s critical that lighting professionals stay on top of their game and understand how these changes will affect their customers. Our training programs help them do just that.”
The following participants have completed the newest version of the NAILD LS I training program, “The Transition of Legacy Sources to LED:”
- Tricia Ackerman- Hite Company
- Brittney Berry- Lighting Supply Co.
- Mike Caseria- Carr Sales
- Nicole DiCunzolo- United Electric Power
- Kelli Decker- ShineRetrofits.com
- Jamie Engelstad, J.H. Larson Company
- Justin Felber- Damin Sales
- Lisa Fitzpatrick- Royal Electric Supply Co., Inc.
- Brett Geminick- Pro Lighting
- Nathan Goldstein- LED Supply Co.
- Geoff Hugill- Pacific Lamp & Supply Co.
- Matt Jamieson- Voss Lighting
- Jaclyn Jeffries- Synergy Electrical Sales
- Jesse Jones- Voss Lighting
- Jonathan Kossman- Sequel Electrical Supply
- Tyson Lanier- National Electric Supply
- Richard Miller, ShineRetrofits.com
- Emily Myers- LED Supply Co.
- Leland Payton- Energy Pro
- Olivia Pierce- Lighting Supply Co.
- Andrew Ptacek- Bulbs.com
- Dalila Ringland- Bulbs.com
- Renard Rose, Joseph E. Biben Sales Corp.
- Brian Rossa- Pacific Lamp Wholesale, Inc.
- Sam Sharp, Pro Lighting
- Scott Siebrandt, 3E
- Chris Soliz- Scott Lighting Supply Co., Inc.
- Kristi Spohn- Sequel Electrical Supply, LLC
- Erik Stevenson, LED Supply Co.
- Jordon Sweezer- Voss Lighting
- Morgan Trew- Scott Lighting Supply Co., Inc.
- Jessica Vargas, ShineRetrofits.com
- Tyler Viet- J. H. Larson Company
- Toma Vulaj- Pro Lighting
- Jeff Walker- Desco, Inc.
- Krystal Washburn- Bulbs.com
- Amanda Wiedmeier, Northern Lights USA
For information on NAILD’s Lighting Specialist training programs, visit: www.naild.org/training.