At Aleo Lighting we recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and believe in creating a merit-based environment where you can pursue a career that reflects your strengths and passion.
Our company culture is built on core values that promote continuous improvement, innovation and excellence. You will make a difference.
Within the Aleo Team, you will find a diverse group of people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, styles, cultures, skills and talents, and we welcome you to share your unique background and insights.
We are looking for people who are talented, driven and share our passion for success. Send resume to SALES@ALEOLIGHTING.COM
The Inside Sales Specialist will be instrumental in supporting Aleo’s sales efforts with customers, reps, account managers, and the VP of Sales.
• Make outbound sales calls to identify key decision makers and set up meetings for sales agencies and/or
Aleo VP of Sales to close the sale, within all vertical segments of the sales channel
• Make routine and consistent courtesy calls to customers: follow up on orders, introduce new products, upsell, cross-sell
• Be intimately familiar with the value proposition Aleo Lighting presents, and be able to communicate clearly
and effectively to existing customers and new leads alike
• Inform customers of new product releases, send relevant information
• Manage existing customers and ensure satisfaction: increase revenues through providing an excellent
• Develop rapport with customers and sales agencies alike
• Respond to any inquiries from sales agencies and customers.
• Attract potential customers by answering product questions and providing information and
documents to customers, end users, and sales agencies as needed
• Follow up on leads gathered from trade shows, sales reps by providing information, explaining
key benefits, and communicating company background and strengths
• Input Leads and Log Activity in Salesforce.com (CRM)
• Create and maintain an attitude and course of action of constantly advancing the sales cycle along
• Create lead databases through researching and prospecting leads
• Assist Account Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Agencies in responding to customer requests and inquiries
including but not limited to product availability, pricing, fulfillment status, and
other inventory issues• Generate sales reports
• Manage customer special prices and quotes in system. Seek approval on pricing and liase with
Sales agency/customer and management on special price approvals
• Assist with setting up lunch and learns and relevant sales events
• Assist Marketing with surveys, lead generation, Trade Shows, testimonials and email