March 16, 2021
This class is designed for those who want to learn more about landscape lighting techniques, how LED metrics are applied to landscape lighting along with technical aspects to landscape installation. This CEU will help you to gain 2HSW credits AIA or IDCEC.
Who should attend? Lighting specifier and electrical contractor.
- Introduction to Landscape Lighting Design: Lighting is Emotion
- Metrics for LED lighting and
why it matters
- Landscape Lighting Layers: Techniques to create emotion with contrast
- Layering light in Landscape Lighting Design
- Security Lighting and
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Cost: Free to attend
To register, click here