- This event has passed.
Live Webinar Lutron – Applications for Lighting Design CEU
April 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This is an introductory Lighting Design Class that will familiarize you with the basic concepts of good Lighting Design.
Topics to be discussed:
- How is light measured?
- How to read a fixture specification sheet
- The importance of contrast
- Beam angles
- Ambient/Task/Accent Lighting layers
- The importance of color and quality of Light
- General guidelines on light fixture placement
Who should attend? Commercial and residential specifiers, Electrical contractors, distributors, and end-users.
Presenter: Mark Gasper, Lutron Residential Sales
To Register, click here.