- This event has passed.
Register here for our free event: “Electrical Contractors and The Workforce Management Gap”
August 18, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR Media Group and LaborChart for this free webinar on August 18, 2021, 12:00pm Eastern where you’ll hear from industry experts discussing issues such as:
- Understand why workforce management is an electrical contractor’s greatest unknown expense—and the missing puzzle piece you need to gain clarity.
- Discover what better workforce management looks like, what it takes to get there and who should be involved.
- Learn how to build a modern workforce department, including the people, processes and tools to do it right.
- See how better workforce management can help you retain employees during the unprecedented labor shortage.
- Hear success stories from electrical contractors that have lived the WFM revolution.
- Ben Schultz, CEO, LaborChart
Ben Schultz is founder and CEO of LaborChart. Prior to LaborChart, Ben was a fourth-generation electrical contractor for 12 years.
- Gary Fuchs, Sr. Workforce Advisor, LaborChart
Gary Fuchs spent 43 years in the construction industry, most notably as VP of Construction for Westphal Electric. While at Westphal, Gary implemented workforce management standards and best practices utilizing LaborChart, later joining the LaborChart team as Sr. Workforce Advisor.