Position located in Santa Fe Springs, CA
The ISR is a customer facing position; communicating with our clients daily via telephone, email and the Microsoft TEAMs platform. The ISR is a critical component of the ESPEN “customer experience.” Our customers are primarily electrical/lighting distributors and contractors. The ISR coordinates their selling efforts with our outside sales team consisting of Regional VP’s and authorized sales agents. Internally, the ISR must clearly communicate customer requirements with our internal operations team (credit, engineering and logistics). This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Must possess a positive and confident “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Previous sales experience in the lighting/electrical industry is preferred.
- Must be able to flourish in a small office/staff environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform routine duties quickly and accurately.
- Familiarity with SAP, CRM, and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT and TEAMS).
- BA/BS, college/university degree is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customers and agents with price, product availability and order status.
- Work with the Quotations department to provide quotes to customers.
- Provide specification sheets, technical reports, marketing materials and samples.
- Review customer PO’s prior to processing; verify pricing and terms and conditions.
- Communicate with customer regarding any discrepancies in pricing and/or T’s & C’s.
- Process customer PO’s accurately and efficiently.
- Adhere to and clearly communicate ESPEN T’s & C’s and Sales Policies.
- Process RGA requests; gather support documents, complete & submit forms to RGA Dept.
- Assist RVP in responding to customer requests and inquiries.
- Generate and distribute monthly sales reports to RVP’s and assigned agents.
- Input sales leads/opportunities and log activity in Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Help set-up and “on-board” new accounts and sales agents.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints while adhering to ESPEN policies and procedures.
- Make outbound sales calls to customers and prospects to engage and develop sales.
- Assist with year-end inventory count.
- Assist RVP and Purchasing Dept. by helping to forecast future product requirements.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K. Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave.
12257 Florence Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670