- This event has passed.
Business Perspectives: Navigating the Current Wind Energy Market 2020
May 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Join us this Thursday, May 28 at 2:00 pm ET for a complimentary webinar hosted by noted utility and private industry experts on how the wind energy industry is adapting to the COVID crisis.
- How companies in the wind energy industry are reacting to the impacts of COVID-19 shutdowns and slowdowns
- How companies are mitigating loss during the current economic downturn
- How to plan for future growth during the current economic climate
- Different perspectives on navigating the current market conditions
- Chad Marriott, Partner, Stoel Rives
- Kate O’Hair, Vice President of Development – North, EDF Renewable Energy
Registration for this webinar is open. Reserve your spot today!