March 31, 2021
This class is designed for those who want to learn more about dimming. We will get back to basics.
Who should attend? Lighting specifier and electrical contractor.
During this presentation, we will cover:
· How did we get to dimming
· Basic terminology – (Circuit/Switchleg/Zone/Scene)
· Why do I care?
· “LED” isn’t a dimming type? (Common Dimming Types/Terminology)
· What does “dimmable” really mean, phase-dimming… right? (Line Voltage), Switching (yes, it’s a control type), Forward phase
· Triac/MLV/Phase-Cut/Leading Edge
· ELV/Trailing Edge
Cost: Free to attend
To register, click here