- This event has passed.
Luxul Hosts Training Sessions Throughout CEDIA Expo 2022
September 29 - October 1
DRAPER, Utah — Sept. 26, 2022 — Luxul, the leading innovator of IP networking solutions, will host a lineup of training presentations about networking in the Legrand | AV booth (19035) at CEDIA Expo 2022. The company will offer 13 sessions over the show’s three-day run, providing integrators with insight into network design, remote monitoring and management, WiFi speeds, switch upgrades, and mesh networks. Following each training, the company will have a Q&A and offer attendees a chance to win an Epic Mesh kit. Additionally, Luxul will host manufacturers’ training sessions during the show.
“Networking has boomed over the past few years, and we are excited to share the critical, much-anticipated information that will help integrators own the network,” said Jared Edwards, Technical Trainer at Luxul. “Come learn about our latest developments, enter our giveaways, and discover what we have coming up next.”
Luxul’s CEDIA sessions are based on popular courses available within Legrand’s AV University training program. Taught by Edwards, the sessions will be offered throughout the show, from Thursday, Sept. 29, through Saturday, Oct. 1, and will include:
- CAP – Design a Network with Confidence: Integrators will learn about Luxul’s free network design service, Customer Assurance Program (CAP), and how it can help them bid with confidence. It will be offered at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Sept. 29, as well as 10 a.m. on Oct. 1.
- ProWatch – Your Business, More Profitable: Integrators will learn how to properly implement the ProWatch remote monitoring and management system and become more profitable. It will be offered at 11 a.m. on Sept. 29 and 4 p.m. on Sept. 30.
- WiFi Speeds – Fact vs. Fiction: Tips and tricks to own the network and setup a reliable network infrastructure. It will be offered at 1 p.m. on Sept. 29, 1 p.m. on Sept. 30, and 11 a.m. on Oct. 1.
- Heals So Good – PoE Self-Healing: Learn what Luxul Self-Healing is and how it can be used to save time and avoid truck rolls. This session will be offered at 2 p.m. on Sept. 29 and 3 p.m. on Sept. 30.
- Epic Mesh – 1 Node, 3 Modes: Integrators will learn everything they need to know about the Luxul Epic Mesh, which brings all the simplicity of a traditional mesh system combined with features built for the custom installer. Its built-in ProWatch+ allows for remote monitoring and management, saving time and money by reducing truck rolls, while its 4×4 backhaul means better communication between nodes, providing less network congestion and faster WiFi speeds. It will be offered at 3 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2 p.m. on Sept. 30, and 12 p.m. on Oct. 1.