- This event has passed.
October 9, 2021 - October 12, 2021
Now Twice the Opportunity Be a Part of the #1 Event for Power, Light and Communication Technology
How to Secure Your Nashville and Virtual Booths
- Step 1: Mark your calendar for the days you are eligible to secure your 2021 Nashville and Virtual booths. Review the Schedule below
- Step 2: Review the Exhibitor Prospectus and the Nashville floorplan
- Step 3: Review and complete the 2021 exhibit contract .
- A 30% deposit must accompany the contract. It will be processed at the time of your selection. Checks WILL NOT be accepted during this process.
- Step 4: Call 202-991-6289 during your appointed days (see list below)
- All contracts will be processed in the order in which they are received.
2021 Exhibit Registration Schedule:
|Thurs, Jan. 7 – Mon, Jan. 11||Premier Partner Exclusive|
|Tues, Jan. 12 – Wed, Jan. 13||NECA 2020 LIVE Exhibitors|
|Thurs, Jan. 14 – Fri, Jan. 15||Chicago exhibitors who transferred deposits to Nashville|
|Mon, Jan. 19 – on||Open Exhibit Registration|
The NECA SHOW is where leaders of the $171 billion electrical construction industry convene each year to stay ahead of the ever-changing industry landscape. These electrical contractors bring power, light, and communication technology to buildings and communities across the U.S.
Whether in Nashville or online, NECA will open the doors again this year inviting the entire industry to meet and discuss the expanding opportunities in electrical construction. We hope you’ll join us.
THE NEW NECA SHOW
Based on the overwhelming success of our first virtual convention and trade show, NECA will add online options for all major events going forward in addition to bringing the industry together in one physical location. Now manufacturers and distributors can reach even more customers and highly qualified prospects with thie hybrid event. The proof is in the numbers:
40% of NECA 2020 LIVE attendees never attended a NECA Show before
51% of NECA 2019 LAS VEGAS attendees do not attend any other trade show