- This event has passed.
NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC) Essentials 3-Day Training – Las Vegas, NV
March 18, 2019 - March 20, 2019
March 18-20, 2019
Interact with NFPA’s renowned electrical instructors in a collaborative learning environment, with topic-driven lessons tailored to real-world situations. Then, solidify your Code knowledge through engaging discussion, revised activities, and practical exercises based on key concepts in the 2017 edition of the NEC. You’ll leave with vital takeaways that will help you comply, increase confidence in your ability to recognize potential problems, and avoid costly rework or safety violations.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Determine if an electrical installation complies with all access and space requirements
- Implement general requirements for service, feeder, and branch circuit conductors and overcurrent devices for a premises wiring system
- Recognize all critical component sizes and locations in an effective grounding scheme
- Clarify correct usage of metal piping and framing as grounding electrode conductors
- Apply the rules for raceway and conduit fill to groups of conductors
- Discuss the primary considerations in determining the ampacity of a conductor
- List the standard ratings of overcurrent devices for use in applying code requirements
Ideal for anyone who uses or enforces the NEC including: electrical system designers, electrical engineers, electrical contractors, safety engineers, installation and maintenance professionals, manufacturers, electrical inspectors, facility maintenance personnel, and project managers.
March 18-20, 2019
The Linq Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
For more information visit: www.nfpa.org/LasVegas
Register now or call 1.800.344.3555