- This event has passed.
Online CEU Presentation- Dimming LED Fixtures
April 3, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
Online CEU Presentation
Audience: Agents/Reps, Architects, Engineers, Lighting Designers
Presenter: Daniel Silverstein, Principal of Liteline
This presentation will provide insight into how dimming works as well as the challenges and solutions of dimming LEDs. More specifically, essential information on both forward and reverse phase control, the importance of LED drivers, and much more. You will gain significant knowledge of the inner workings and the importance of choosing the right LED driver for their dimming system solution.
In this course you will learn:
1. Differentiate the different classes of dimmers
2. Understand how phase-cut dimmers work
3. Explain how a dimmable LED driver operates
4. Recognize potential conflicts before they happen
5. Identify best practices for matching controls, fixture types, and applications
To register, click here.