- This event has passed.
Substation Maintenance Training
September 27 @ 10:00 am - September 28 @ 4:30 pm EDT
You Can Access The Live Online Training Through Our Web-Based Platform From Your Own Computer. You Can See And Hear The Instructor And See His Screen Live.
You Can Interact And Ask Questions. The Cost Of The Training Also Includes 7 Days Of Email Mentoring With The Instructor.
This Substation Maintenance Training course is a 12-Hour Live online instruction-led course that will cover the maintenance and testing requirements for common substation facilities.
Electrical Substation maintenance is a key component of any substation owner’s electrical maintenance program. It has been well documented that failures in key procedures such as racking mechanisms, meters, relays and busses are among the most common source of unplanned outages. Electrical transmission, distribution and switching substations generally have switching, protection and control equipment and one or more transformers.Our electrical substation maintenance course focuses on maintenance and testing of switchgear, circuit breakers, batteries and protective relays.
This Substation Maintenance Training course will cover the maintenance and testing requirements for common substation devices, including power transformers, oil, air and vacuum circuit breakers, switchgear, ground grid systems, batteries, chargers and insulating liquids. This course focuses on what to do, when to do it and how to interpret the results from testing and maintenance. This Substation Maintenance course will deal with all of these important issues
- Substation Types, Applications, Components And Safety Procedures
- Maintenance And Testing Methods For Medium-Voltage Circuit Breakers
- How To Perform Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance On Air, Oil And Vacuum Breakers, And Tank Loss Index On Oil Circuit Breaker And Vacuum Bottle Integrity Tests On Vacuum Breaker
- Switchgear Arrangement, Torque Requirements, Insulation Systems And Maintenance Intervals
- How To Perform Switchgear Inspection And Maintenance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for engineering project managers, engineers, and technicians from utilities who have built or are considering building or retrofitting substations or distribution systems with SCADA and substation integration and automation equipment.
- Substation Operation And Planning Managers
- Transmission Maintenance Engineers
- Distribution Maintenance Engineers
- Substation Design Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers & Technologists
- Substation Network Maintenance Engineers
- Substation Operation/Maintenance Engineers & Technologists
- Substation Protection & Control Engineers & Technologists
- FREE T&D Automation And AMR/AMI Systems Handbook Vol. 2 (Value $20)
- $100 Coupon Toward Any Future Electricity Forum Event (Restrictions Apply)
- 1.4 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Credits
- FREE Electricity Today Magazine Subscription (Value $25.00)
- Forum Presentations In Paper Format